Adam Krauss concentrates his practice in environmental and toxic tort insurance coverage areas. He has litigated many high profile insurance coverage disputes on a national level. Mr. Krauss was admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York in 1990 and the State of New Jersey in 1989. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the State University of New York at Brockport in 1985, and his J.D. degree from St. John’s University School of Law in 1989. While attending St. John’s, Mr. Krauss served as a Student Editor of the New York State Bar Journal, Environmental Law Section.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1989
- B.S., State University of New York at Brockport, 1985
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District, New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District, New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey