Mark L. Mahan is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office. Mr. Mahan handles all phases of litigation, currently focusing his practice in general liability, premises liability, and construction law. Prior to joining Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP, Mr. Mahan practiced civil litigation in the New York metropolitan area. Mr. Mahan also served as the law clerk for the Honorable Darlene J. Pereksta, J.S.C. in the Mercer County Superior Court Law Division Civil Part for the 2011-2012 term.
Mr. Mahan received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law-Newark, where he was a recipient of the Case Scholarship and The Herbert M. and Maxine Ellend Scholarship. At Rutgers, Mr. Mahan was an editor of the Rutgers Law Review and a Teaching Associate for the Rutgers Legal Research and Writing Program. Also during law school, Mr. Mahan held a legal externship with the Honorable F. Michael Giles (Ret.) in the Essex County Superior Court Law Division Civil Part. Included in Mr. Mahan’s legal studies was a semester studying international law at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., Editor Rutgers Law Review
- William Paterson University, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit