Angela is an associate in the firm’s New York office. Angela focuses her practice on New York Labor law, premises liability, transportation and construction.
Prior to joining the firm, Angela amassed a successful career with a well-known defense firm in Jackson, Mississippi where she specialized in premises liability, trucking and transportation law and general liability. Angela has obtained multiple defense verdicts and achieved several dismissals through summary judgment. Angela attributes her success to her passion and dedication in proving her clients with the highest standard of legal representation.
A graduate of Mississippi Valley State University, Angela earned her law degree from Mississippi College School of Law where she was a member of the Fredrick Douglass Moot Court Board. While in Law School, Angela completed a summer externship for senior district court judge Charles R. Breyer, United States District Judge for the Northern District of California.
Angela has practiced for several years representing companies and individuals. Angela works to achieve the best outcome for her clients, whether that means taking a case to trial or working to resolve a case through alternative dispute resolution.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D.
- Mississippi Valley State University, B.S. in Criminal Justice
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- New York State Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association