Christopher Acosta is an associate in the firm’s New York office. He assists clients in all aspects and stages of litigation, including litigation strategy, pre-trial discovery, motion practice, and trial.
Prior to joining Traub Lieberman, Christopher practiced at a large Long Island-based law firm specializing in insurance coverage and defense matters. During this time, Christopher defended insurers in courts through the state of New York in no-fault, fraud prevention, and coverage cases, as well as defending insureds in motor vehicle and premises liability cases.
Christopher graduated Magna Cum Laude from Albany Law School, where he served as Editor in Chief of Volume 9 for Albany Government Law Review. He also interned for Hon. Mae A. D’Agostino for the Northern District of New York and served as a student-intern editing legal journals and periodicals for the New York State Bar Association. When not in the office, Christopher can be found on the golf course, in the gym, or in his workshop tackling a new woodworking or metalworking project.
- Albany Law School, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Duchess County Chamber of Commerce
- New York State Bar Association
- Hudson Valley Hispanic Bar Association