An associate in the firm’s New York office, Dominick Rendina provides clients with candid, transparent communication and creative options that help resolve disputes efficiently and effectively. Dominick represents his clients in the areas of general liability, construction law and premises liability.
Prior to the practice of law, Dominick was a principal in several site development, construction and consultant companies that provided site design, development and consultation at commercial and industrial levels in the tri-state area.
Dominick received his undergraduate degree in Environmental Planning & Design from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey and his law degree from Pace University School of Law in White Plains, New York.
- Pace School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.S.
- New York - 2nd Department
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Bankruptcy Court, District of Connecticut