Gregory Lercher is an associate in the firm’s St. Petersburg office whose client-centered approach is grounded in a dedication to providing pragmatic solutions and detailed-minded guidance tailored to his clients’ immediate concerns and big picture goals. Greg provides his clients with responsive, clear, and professional counsel they can depend on. His practice focuses on a broad spectrum of liability and coverage matters, including general, premises, and professional liability; first and third-party liability claims, bad faith, and construction law. No matter the technical complexity or legal nuances of a case, Greg’s clients will reap the benefits of his extensive state and federal litigation experience, personal commitment, and precise preparation.
Before joining the firm, Greg practiced at a Florida firm focused on consumer law and complex litigation, where he represented consumers’ rights in federal and state courts in all aspects of litigation, primarily prosecuting cases against national banks, debt collectors, creditors, and credit reporting agencies.
A graduate of Washington University in St. Louis, Greg earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law, where he held numerous national positions within the American Bar Association, serving terms as the law student liaison to the Section Litigation; the Judicial Division, and the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section. After being admitted to the bar, he accepted a fellowship with the Legal Aid society of West Palm Beach, where he assisted victims of domestic violence.
When he isn’t serving clients, Greg likes spending time outdoors kayaking, playing basketball, and attending live comedy shows.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.,
- Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A.
- Editor-In-Chief, Apex, the College of Arts & Sciences’ Interdisciplinary Academic Journal
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Budget Shortfalls in the Sunshine State Reduce Floridians’ Access to Justice, CASA Quarterly, ABA Judicial Division (Summer Issue, 2012).
- The Crisis of Defunding Our Courts and How Our Justice System Is Affected, CASA Quarterly, ABA Judicial Division (Spring Issue, 2012).