Jason Blevins, an associate in the firm’s Palm Beach Gardens office, focuses his practice on insurance and commercial litigation and construction law. He has extensive experience representing clients in arbitration and mediation. Jason takes pride in handling complex cases from start to finish, while keeping clients informed throughout the process. He focuses on narrowing issues as much as possible in an effort to minimize client risk, achieve the best possible result in each circumstance, and protect the client’s interests. Jason has practiced law for two decades and has extensive litigation experience in various areas of law including construction litigation, commercial litigation, insurance litigation, and general liability claims.
When not serving clients, Jason enjoys movies and television, hiking, nature, and spending time with his family, including his beloved dog, Chop.
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D.
- West Virginia University – Eberly College of Arts and Sciences, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Business Law, Real Property, Probate & Trust, and Trial Lawyers Sections