Jessica Lentini, an associate in the firm’s New Jersey office, truly values the strong, enduring relationships she builds with her clients and colleagues. Committed to obtaining the best possible result in every matter clients entrust to her, Jessica’s powerful written and oral advocacy is complemented by her exceptional organization and meticulous attention to detail.
Jessica’s current practice focuses on premises liability, trucking and commercial auto, and professional liability matters. Prior to joining the firm, Jessica worked at a defense firm handling automobile and premises liability litigation and clerked for the Honorable William E. Nugent, J.A.D. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
A graduate of Rutgers University, Jessica earned her law degree from Rutgers Law School, where she had a distinguished academic career. She received a First-Year Legal Writing Award and was a quarter-finalist in the Hunter Moot Court Competition, while also representing juvenile defendants as a member of the Children’s Justice Clinic. Jessica served as a Legal Writing Teaching Assistant and Academic Success Program Fellow and was the Lead New Developments Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion. Her article “Social Distancing in New York Schools” was chosen for publication in the journal’s Fall 2014 edition.
When not serving her clients, Jessica enjoys spending her time at the beach with family and friends.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion, Lead New Developments Editor, 2015-2016
- Hunter Moot Court, Quarterfinalist, 2015
- Academic Success Program Fellow, 2015-2016
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant, 2014-2015
- First Year Legal Writing Award
- Rutgers University, B.A., Journalism and Media Studies
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Children’s Justice Clinic, Rutgers Law School, 2015-2016
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth & Middlesex Counties, Back on Track Mentor