An associate in the firm’s Palm Beach Gardens, Florida office, Kaitlin Cupp Jensen is an attorney who understands that being an aggressive and effective litigator is not incompatible with civility, empathy, and professionalism. In fact, those qualities, along with thorough preparation and well-honed advocacy skills, make Kaitlin a formidable trial lawyer.
Kaitlin represents a variety of clients, ranging from individuals to large corporations. No matter who her client is, Kaitlin always provides the same clear, consistent, and responsive communication and commitment to exceptional client service. She focuses her practice on the litigation of matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes, construction defects, and professional license defense.
A South Florida native, Kaitlin graduated cum laude from the University of Florida before earning her law degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law where she served on the John Marshall Bar Association Board and was a Certified Legal Intern with the State Attorney’s Office in Gainesville, Florida.
An active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association and its Young Lawyers Section, Kaitlin enjoys spending her time away from the office with her family.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Dean’s List
- John Marshall Bar Association
- University of Florida, B.A. in History and B.A. in Criminology, Cum Laude
- Honors – Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society, Vice President; Dean’s List; Senior History Research Seminar Book Award
- Activities – Kappa Delta Sorority
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section