With a keen eye for detail and a passion for preparing and presenting creative and forceful arguments, Sara vigilantly protects her clients’ interests as a member of the general liability practice team in the firm's New York office.
Putting a premium on respect, clear and open communication, and accessibility, Sara brings to her practice a diverse litigation background that includes civil rights matters and the representation of families of children with special educational needs.
An avid traveler, Sara graduated from Boston College before earning her law degree from Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University with a certificate in environmental law.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Certificate in Environmental Law
- Dean's list Spring 2016 and 2017
- Boston College, B.A. in Sociology
- Minor in Environmental Studies
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of New York