Expanding Multi-State Law Firm Seeks Litigation Associate for St. Petersburg Office
The law firm of Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP is seeking a litigation associate to work with its rapidly expanding property insurance defense practice, based in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience defending property insurance carriers in connection with a wide range of 1st party coverage matters. Sinkhole litigation defense is preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience.
New York Litigation Associate
The New York office of Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP is seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney to join our team of professionals in Hawthorne, New York.
- 3-6 years of litigation experience
- Strong research and writing skills
- Defense litigation experience, including in the areas of professional malpractice (including legal malpractice), insurance coverage and employment practices
Benefits package available includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays