Bob practices in all manner of insurance coverage matters, including litigation of complex coverage disputes. He provides coverage opinions on claims involving primary and excess general liability, environmental, commercial auto, cyber, and professional liability. His practice includes advising excess insurers on complex and large exposure claims. Bob also counsels insurance company clients in policy drafting.
Bob’s practice includes defense of a wide variety of general liability matters at the trial and appellate level, including construction defect and construction accidents, trucking, premises liability and product liability. He defends employers in civil actions and before government agencies in discrimination, wage & hours class actions, and other employment matters. Bob has also successfully defended attorneys, insurance brokers, architects, and other professionals in professional negligence actions.
Bob is a frequent speaker to insurance clients and organizations on compliance with the California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations and various topics concerning tort liability and third party liability insurance coverage in California and other states.
- B.A., University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), 1979
- J.D., University of West Los Angeles School of Law, 1986
- California Bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California