An associate in the firm’s St. Petersburg office, Ashley Kellgren builds strong and enduring relationships with her clients on a foundation of accessibility, transparency, and an ability to provide clear, thoughtful, and understandable guidance about complex issues.
Ashley’s practice focuses on a wide range of insurance coverage matters, including those involving professional liability, construction defects, motor vehicle claims, employment, property damage and personal injury claims, general liability, extra-contractual matters and other coverage disputes. She also represents insurers and insureds in matters involving first and third-party defense at the pre-litigation, trial and appellate levels.
Prior to joining the firm, Ashley was a litigator with an established Tampa Bay firm, where she handled third-party medical malpractice, professional liability, labor and employment, and premises liability defense matters, as well as business litigation and appellate law.
Ashley graduated, cum laude, from the University of Florida where she was a four-year member of the school’s varsity women’s soccer team. She earned her law degree with high honors from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. When not serving clients, Ashley enjoys spending time with family, friends and her dog, Ruby.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., B.S., cum laude,
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Author – First Party Coverage Blog