Brian M. Healy is an experienced and accomplished litigator who genuinely enjoys his work and the satisfaction that comes from devising and implementing a successful case strategy that obtains the best client outcome.
A senior counsel in the firm’s New York office, Brian focuses his practice on labor law, premises liability, construction law, medical malpractice, and general liability matters. He has represented property owners, construction managers, general contractors, managing agents, trade contractors, and national corporations, as well as hospitals, physicians, and medical groups.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a partner in a prominent medical malpractice defense law firm and has regularly appeared in state and federal courts throughout New York. He is a graduate of Boston College and earned his law degree from Fordham University School of Law. When not serving his clients, Brian enjoys spending time with his family, sports, music, travel, and reading.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Boston College, B.A., (Economics), Arts & Sciences Honors Program
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association