An associate in the firm’s St. Petersburg office, Megan Daniel provides clients with thorough and timely work product, accessibility, and a commitment to minimizing risk and maximizing efficiency.
Megan focuses her practice on insurance coverage and appellate work. Prior to joining the firm, Megan spent several years honing her litigation skills at law firms in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. A graduate of the University of South Florida, Megan earned her law degree from Stetson University College of Law.
Active in a wide range of community and philanthropic endeavors, Megan also enjoys spending time with her family and enjoying the beach and all that St. Petersburg has to offer.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- University of South Florida, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida