Nicole Verzillo is an associate in the firm’s New York office who fiercely defends her clients, taking a strategic approach during each stage of litigation to help her clients achieve their objectives. She focuses her practice on insurance defense litigation, with particular experience in general liability, premises liability, construction defect, and automobile liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicole worked at a Westchester-based firm where she focused her practice on insurance defense litigation. When she is not practicing law, Nicole enjoys playing competitive volleyball.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- University of New Haven, B.A. cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York