Please join Traub Lieberman partner, Lisa Shrewsberry on Friday, March 12, 2021 from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT for the NYSBA 2021 Legal Malpractice webinar.
Lawsuits against lawyers arising from errors and/or omissions in the performance of legal services continue to rise. It is an essential part of a law firm’s business practice to evaluate its legal risk and malpractice insurance needs. This program is designed to educate attorneys on how to prosecute and/or defend a legal malpractice action. In addition, this program will educate attorneys about their legal malpractice exposures, what they should do in the event that a lawsuit or a grievance complaint is filed against them, and what they should do when situations arise that indicate that a legal malpractice claim is likely. Both solo practitioners and members of larger firms would benefit from knowing how to assess professional liability risk and manage legal malpractice litigation.
- A. Michael Furman, Esq., Furman, Kornfeld & Brennan LLP
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- Brett A. Scher, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP
- Rachel Aghassi, Esq., Furman, Kornfeld & Brennan LLP
- Michael S. Ross, Esq., Law Offices of Michael S. Ross
- Mike Mooney, USI Affinity
- Lisa L. Shrewsberry, Esq., Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP
- Committee On Law Practice Management