Law Clerks & Support Staff
Traub Lieberman is known for its client-focused, relationship-driven culture, and our professional staff of over 100 makes that possible. We provide the tools you need to excel, and we support career growth through challenging assignments, professional training, and mentor programs.
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- A 401(k) with auto enroll and a firm retirement pension plan
- Health care, dependent care, and flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary life insurance, accident and supplemental long-term disability plans
- Paid vacation based on length of service
- A year-round business casual dress policy
- Firm-sponsored sports teams
- Corporate health club memberships at reduced rates
We look for talented individuals who will continue our tradition of excellence, integrity and who demonstrate teamwork and the highest ethical standards. If you would like to be part of a firm where people enjoy not only their work, but also working with one another, we invite you to view our current openings.