Katie Keller, an associate in the firm’s St. Petersburg office, puts a premium on clear, timely client communications and building enduring relationships with her clients based on quality work, successful results, and mutual trust.
Katie primarily practices in the areas of first-party insurance defense, third-party insurance defense, construction litigation, and insurance coverage litigation. Before joining the firm, she worked as a law clerk for Echelon Corporation and Jabil Circuit and served as an intern for the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
After graduating from the University of South Florida, Katie earned her law degree from Stetson University College of Law, where she was a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association, Business Law Society and Florida Association of Women’s Lawyers. She was recognized for her volunteer work with the William F. Blews Pro Bono Award and enjoys spending time away from the office with her family, friends, and dog, traveling, boating, and playing tennis.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- University of South Florida, B.S., Finance, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida