Brandon Christian is an experienced litigation attorney representing insurers and their insureds in state and federal court. His work focuses on coverage matters, property damage claims, and bad faith litigation. He also has experience rendering coverage opinions, representing clients in alternative dispute resolution, and monitoring and evaluating complex claims. He is regularly involved in dispositive motion practice and has served as appellate counsel in over 250 appeals.
Brandon has received an AV® Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell. Before joining Traub Lieberman, Brandon served as a law clerk to the Honorable Julie S. Sneed of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Brandon also previously served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Florida and a law clerk to the Honorable Chris W. Altenbernd of the Second District Court of Appeal. Outside of the office, Brandon enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and Tampa Bay Rays baseball.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Class Rank: Top 20%
- Stetson Law Review, Senior Associate
- Honors Program
- Stetson University, B.A.
- Honors Program
- Touchstone Literary Journal, Editor
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- “If at First You Don’t Succeed: Understanding Judicial Doctrines of Finality,” The Florida Bar Journal, Vol. 85, No. 32 (May 2011).
- “Time Is on My Side: Four Steps to Applying the Correct Law,” with Kristin A. Norse, The Florida Bar Journal, Vol. 83, No. 44 (July/August 2009).