Greg Pennington defends the interests of insurers in a wide range of matters, including premises liability, product liability, wrongful death, and commercial auto.
Designated by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, a distinction earned by fewer than 2% of the attorneys in New Jersey, Greg also handles insurance coverage matters and insurance fraud investigations under the New Jersey Insurance Fraud Protection Act.
A graduate of Villanova University, Greg earned his law degree from Roger Williams University School of Law. When Greg is not serving his clients, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and fishing.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel, Member
- New Jersey Defense Association
- Delta Theta Phi
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honor Society
- Introduction to New Jersey Insurance Fair Conduct Act and New Jersey Uninsured Motorist Refresher (March 2022)