A partner in the firm’s New Jersey office, Greg Pennington is an accomplished litigator who prepares each case to achieve a successful resolution, whether through settlement, dismissal, or trial. Detail-oriented and analytical, Greg provides his insurance industry clients with the pros and cons of every potential course of action, making thoughtful reserve recommendations, isolating evidentiary issues, and always thinking two steps ahead.
Greg defends the interests of insurers in a wide range of matters, including premises liability, product liability, wrongful death, and commercial auto. Designated by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, a distinction earned by fewer than 2% of the attorneys in New Jersey, Greg also handles insurance coverage matters and insurance fraud investigations under the New Jersey Insurance Fraud Protection Act.
A graduate of Villanova University, Greg earned his law degree from Roger Williams University School of Law. When Greg is not serving his clients, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and fishing.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey Defense Association
- Delta Theta Phi
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honor Society
- New Jersey State Bar Association