Laura Faustino is a Partner in the firm’s New Jersey office. Her practice concentrates in the areas of professional liability, product liability, premises liability, employment law, and appellate work. Laura’s professional liability practice includes the defense of architects, engineers, environmental professionals, insurance brokers, physicians, and attorneys. Her employment law practice includes the defense of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and whistle-blower claims. Laura defends claims in federal court, state court, and before federal and state administrative bodies.
Laura received a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice with minors in Spanish and International studies with High Honors from the Pennsylvania State University. She received her Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law. Ms. Faustino joined the firm’s New Jersey office in 2008.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., High Honors
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District, District of New Jersey
- New York Bar Association,
- Penn State Alumni Association
- TLSS Diversity Committee
- Externship, Law Clerk to the Honorable James P. Murphy of the New York State Supreme Court, Fifth Judicial District, Onondaga County, Syracuse, New York
- Securities Arbitration & Consumer Law Clinic, Syracuse University