Traub Lieberman is seeking a Litigation Associate / Professional Liability / Employment Defense Attorney for its office in Hawthorne, New York.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in New York State and Federal Courts
- 3 - 5 years of litigation experience including defense of brokers, attorneys, architects, engineers and/or other professionals and/or employment defense, including discrimination, wage & hour, and retaliation preferred
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Draft motions, discovery demands and responses
- Handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Maternity leave
- Firm issued cell phone
- In-house continuing education credits
- Bonus program
Recognized for over 25 of success in guiding insurance companies and their insureds, Traub Lieberman’s breakthroughs in insurance coverage analyses, complex litigation, commercial and professional dispute resolution, and cyber and technology counseling continue to drive our service excellence in the legal profession. Traub Lieberman has expanded nationally, enabling us to provide a full range of services throughout the U.S. across 18 service areas. Traub Lieberman encompasses more than 90 attorneys in 7 offices across the United States. The Firm represents clients that range in size from FORTUNE 100 companies to startups and has over 20 years of significant trial experience in complex products liability litigation.
Traub Lieberman values diversity and recognizes that it is an essential component of our culture and is an excellent benefit to our clients. We appreciate the role of having a diverse workforce contributes to both our success and the world at large. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.
Traub Lieberman will not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Traub Lieberman via mail, email, fax, the Internet, or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Traub Lieberman. Traub Lieberman will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Applicants must submit a .pdf formatted resume and cover letter to be considered. No links to resumes/bios please. Contact Lisa Rolle to submit your resume.